Monday, January 30, 2017

P.S. I Love You Card with Scrapplezier.nl

Today I want to share with you a card,  I designed this card especially for Scrapplezier. For this design I used one of the latest paper collection from Kaisercraft "P.S. I Love You". This collection contains dusty pinks and deep shades of grey, our P.S. I Love You

collection is for the true romantic at heart. Like a perfect love story, the papers in this range will set your heart aflutter. Just in time for Valentine's Day, this collection will inspire declarations of undying love and devotion. 


For this card I used P.S. I love You 6 1/2" Paper Pad, amazing size to get your card work done!! This paper pad contains a lot of die-cuts and are very usefull!!


So as you can see I used different hight's because I love to increase my embellisments!! My embellisments are some tags, (die-cuts) butterfly's , a heart, a doiley and a text strip....all from the same collection....

 
   I hope I gave you some inspiration I wanted to show you what you can do with this gorgeous paperline from Kaisercraft!

Thanks for stopping by amd take care.....

No comments: