Monday, January 15, 2018

You're A Gem with the 15th challenge@Let's get Sketchy......

Today on my blog the second reveal of Januari 2018, great sketch is made by Brenshevia and I gave it my on inspiration so I took some bit's and piece from it and made it my own.
For this design I used the Heart Day Collection from Crate Paper and it is a collection you love to work with. A collection with a lot of soft tones........


For my base I used a cardstock like dessin sheet named "So Sweet", this sheet is full off little dots en tiny pink harts. For my design I used Chipboard pieces from the Heart Day Collection but also from the Gather Collection. Embellisments like a button, die-cut and paper bow are also from the two collections.

Some snapshots from my design.....





 
To get all of  this I used this sketch from Brenshevia.......


I hope you like my design but most of all I hope I gave you enough inspiration to work with this amazing sketch. So if you like sketches and you want to be challenged make sure you pop on over to the Let's get Sketchy blog

Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!!

4 comments:

Liesbeth said...

Gorgeous ❤

Marci said...

Astrid, your interpretation of this sketch is completely creative and amazing and fabulous! ~Marci (fellow LGS DT )

Astrid Zwaan said...

Thank you so much Marci!

Gideoni said...

Love this page!! Beautiful inspiration!