Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Adore You with Scrapplezier.......

Today on my blog but also on ScrapPlezier's blog you can find my latest design with the amazing P.S.I love you collection from Kaisercraft.....This collection contains dusty pinks and deep shades of grey, our P.S. I love you collection is for the true romantic at heart. Like a perfect love story, this collection will inspire declarations of undying love and devotion!!


For my base I used a white sheet of Bazzill Cardstock size 8.5 x 11 inch, en made my design in different shapes and heights. I painted the chipboard cirkel and made it sparkle with embossing powder.


Some Snapshots from my design......




After my story about this collection and how I made this design I forgot to tell you that I also used amazing chipboard pieces van Creative Embellisments. I painted one and sprinkled it with embossing powder the other I edited with chalk edgers.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope I gave you some inspiration today, take care and I will see you soon!!

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Your talent is amazing