Thursday, February 1, 2018

Good Vibes -- Best Friends with LGS 1st Reveal Februari 2018....

Today on my blog the first reveal for februari 2018@Let's get Sketchy, again a great sketch made by Brenshevia!! For my design I used the gorgeous colorful collection from Crate Paper/Maggi Holmes "Good Vibes" In the picture you can see my youngest daughter Chimène with her best friend Ella, she took this picture with her Iphone and edited with a special filter.....


For my base I took a whit Bazzill Cardstock, a piece of the design sheet "All Good", I torn this piece into shape but as you can see I also used the torn parts for my design. I matted the photo with colored side and the craft side of the design sheet "All Good" To make this layout compleet I used chipboard piece, empheria's, stickers and puffy stickers.


It's a great collection to work with and if you like Crate Paper / Maggi Holmes you should definitely purchase it!!

Some snapshots off my design......





To get al of this I used this sketch from Brenshevia.....


I hope you like my design but most of all I hope I gave you enough inspiration to work with this amazing sketch. So if you like sketches and you want to be challenged make sure you pop on over to the Let's get Sketchy blog.

Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!

4 comments:

Deb said...

This is phenomenal Astrid. I have that collection and am waiting for the best time to use it, lol

Deb xx

Wil Frutsel said...

Hallo Astrid
Ik wil even een vraagje stellen!!!
Omdat ik de winnaar van de januari challenge van Scrapplezier ben heb ik al 2 mailtjes naar het DT email adres gestuurd, maar krijg steeds maar geen reactie. Wellicht zijn deze in de SPAM terecht gekomen. Dat is al vaker gebeurd met onze email. Vandaar dit bericht op je blog.
Mijn emailadres is van.bijnen@online.nl
Wil je me even een berichtje sturen via deze mail, dank je wel!!
Groetjes Wilma van Bijnen (Wil Frutsel)

Bethany.Roisland said...

How fun is this?! Great layout Astrid! I love it :)

Liesbeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.