Thursday, February 15, 2018

Make Every Day Count with the 15th Challenge@Let's get Sketchy...

Today on my blog the second reveal of Februari 2018, great sketch is made by Brenshevia and I gave it my on inspiration so I took some bit's and piece from it and made it my own.
For this design I used the Good Vibes Collection from Crate Paper/Maggi Holmes and it is a collection you love to work with. A collection with a lot of girly tones........


For my base I used a a white cardstock sheet from Bazzill, for my design I used a lot of Empheria's from the Good Vibes collection, chipboard pieces and a photo from my youngest daughter "Chimène" !!


Some snapshots from my design.......
  




To get all of this I used this sketch from Brenshevia..... 


I hope you like my design, I can tell you It's an amazing collection to work with. I hope that I gave you enough inspiration to join the amazing reveal at Let's get Sketchy, so I've you like sketchy's and you want to be challenged please pop on over to the Let's get Sketchy blog and join us. You can win this month an amazing prize, Creative Embellisments is offering an $ 30.00 gift certificate!!

Thanks for stopping bye, take care and I will see you soon.....