Thursday, March 1, 2018

"Best Friends" with LGS 1st Reveal March 2018......

Today on my blog the first reveal for march 2018@Let's get Sketchy, again a great sketch made by Brenshevia!! For my design I used the gorgeous colorful collection from Crate Paper/Maggi Holmes "Good Vibes" In the picture you can see my youngest daughter Chimène with her baby kitten Stitch!!


 
Voor mij base I used the design sheet "Hashtag" I cut out some piece with my hobby knife and ruler, behind that I attached the design sheet "Flourish" with double sided tape. So I created my own base for this design. 
On my own created base I made my design used less design paper and more embellisments and some more titles!!


This collection is amazing I love the combination of colours, prints and the embellisments and chipboard are awesome to work with.....
 
Some snapshots.....

 





To get all of this I used this great Sketch and Moodboard......




I hope you like my design but most of all I hope I gave you enough inspiration to work with this amazing sketch. So if you like sketches and you want to be challenged make sure you pop on over to the Let's get Sketchy blog.

Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Astrid...your work is always amazing...I just love your interpretation of the 3/1 sketch--you made it your own!

Liesbeth said...

Great layout