Tuesday, March 13, 2018

HOORAY...I'm so happy!!!

This morning like all other mornings, I was busy visiting sites on the internet, before I took a shower I could not resist to take a quick peek at the Kaisercraft site. I was so curious who the Kaisercraft Challenge Blog Winners were!! Last month, the entries were so great that I never assume that my project stands out among all those big names...

Well the Kaisercraft site popped on my screen and did is what I saw......

February Challenge Winners!

How fun was our February hexagon challenge! We had so many beautiful entries this month! Thank you all for taking the time to share your wonderful creations, we love seeing how you use our products!


Now on to our two lucky winners…
Deb Weston & Astrid Zwaan!

I could not believe my eyes, me winner of a challenge at Kaisercraft. I have certainly refreshed the site twice to be sure that what I saw was for real.

For those who missed my entry....

  
For this design I used the Botanica collection, the LimeLight collection, Bazzill cardstock and Maya Road chipboard Hexagons 

Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon.....