Sunday, April 1, 2018

Gather Memories with LGS 1st Reveal April 2018........

Today on my blog the 1st Reveal for April 2018 at Let's get Sketchy, again a great sketch made by Brenshevia. For my design I used Crate collections and White Bazzill Cardstok. The collections from Crate Paper are, Gather, Heart Day and Good Vibes it was amazing to mix those 3 collections.


In the photo you see my gorgeous youngest daughter Chimène, made the picture herself at school. She like doing this and I don't blame here she is a great photographer!! 
For my base I used 1 sheet of  Crate Paper - Heart Day Collection - "Pucker Up" and 1 sheet of Bazzill - Cardstock - White. I cut out some triangles with my hobby knife and ruler from only the cardstock sheet, behind that I attached a second base layer "Pucker Up" from the Heart Day Collection. On that I made my design.....with chipboard pieces, plastic die-cuts!!


I turned the sketch and kept it Clean and Simple!!!

Some snapshot from my design......




To get all of this I used this amazing sketch from Brenshevia


I hope you like my design but most of all I hope I gave you some inspiration to work with this amazing sketch, so if you like sketches and you want to be challenged pop on over to the Let's get Sketchy blog and join us we love to see your work!!

Thanks for stopping bye, take care and I will see you soon........

2 comments:

Marci said...

Astrid...your daughter is gorgeous! i totally look forward to seeing what you do with Brenshevia's sketches--YOU ARE SO CREATIVE and UNIQUE!
~ Marci

Liesbeth said...

Yes she is beautiful in every way! The apple don't fall far from the tree! And it is a stunning layout. Love what your doing.