Sunday, April 15, 2018

I AM blessed with LGS second Reveal April 2018


Today on my blog the second reveal for April 2018 @ Let's get Sketchy, again a amazing sketch to work with and made by Brenshevia. For my design I used the lovely collection I Am from Simple Story's. On this layout you can see my oldest daughter Sharon with here newborn babygirl Jealee Diana.

From the moment she knew she was pregnant she took here responsibility not only to here unborn child but also at here job and she has done that excellently. I do not know if I could have done better. She had difficult and hard moments but she fought back and I know how strong she is. On December 31, 2017 my first granddaughter Jealee Diana was born and in perfect condition, she was so tiny and so gorgeous. It is incomprehensible that it grows in your own body!! I'm a proud and love them both so much.....

 
This collection is amazing to work with, I love the colours, die-cuts, stickers and goals!! Some snapshot of my design I Am so blessed.....





To get all of this I used this great sketch from Brenshevia


I hope you like my design/layout but most of all I hope I gave you enough inspiration to join as at LGS and work with this amazing sketch. So if you like sketches and you want to be challenged make sure you pop on over to the Let's get Sketchy blog!!

Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon.......

4 comments:

Liesbeth said...

Beautiful words Astrid and yes you can be proud of here and youself your both amazing!!! Amazing colours and layout

Marci said...

Astrid....Isnt being a grandmother great?!?!!!! I love seeing your sketch interpretations each month--you are so creative! And thanks for leaving me such nice comments!
~Marci, fellow DT LGS

LisaM said...

Such a fun and creative take on the sketch and beautiful take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Off The Rails!

LucianaW said...

So lovely your page!
Thanks for joining us at OTR! Good Luck!!!!