Monday, May 21, 2018

Moment by Moment with the "Pen and Ink" Collection from Kaisercraft....


Today a new design on my blog, my granddaughter Jealle Diana is the centre of it all. For my design I used the gorgeous Kaisercraft collection "Pen & Ink", 49 & Market Flowers and Dusty Attic Chipboard!!



For my base I used 3 design sheets from the "Pen & Ink" collection "Ephemera", "Etchings" and "Layered", two of them I torned and attached them to the first design sheet "Ephemera" Than the hard part was coming because I'm more a Clean and Simple scrapper, I challenged myself to work with lovely old pink and old green flowers!! So I took 3 pieces of designpaper, with 1 piece a matted the photo,  I placed one piece right under the photo and the other a bit slanted but so that both parts can still be seen!! Between the photo and the two pieces of design paper I placed an gorgeous chipboard piece from Dusty Attic. 


That gorgeous chipboard piece is modified with gesso and color Bloom spray from Prima Marketing. Than the flowers I took different types and sizes and played with them before I glue them done with hot glue, between the flowers you can see some diecut leaves and butterflyes from the "Pen & Ink collection. 



The flowers from 49 and Market are so gorgeous and the colors are amazing en so well combined with this Kaisercraft collection. 



Here and there you can find a couple of Iridescent pearls from the Queen and Co collection. The challenge that I have set for myself was worth it only I have my doubts about whether this has worked out well.

Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Just happened to see this one as I am at the airport very early here! Congrats on your sweet grand daughter, this is a beautiful page as always!

Liesbeth said...

So gorgeous and a stunning layout from your grandchild she is so beautifull